Friday, July 13, 2007

Public Display for Dell-Winston School Solar Car Challenge


Dr. Lehman Marks, the main program coordinator for this event at the Winston School in Dallas, has sent out the details on a kind of Media Day in Austin. With the race commencing in 3 days (Monday, July 16), this Sunday has been set aside for the public to get a better look at the vehicles. Here are the specifics:

Sunday, July 15 1:30-3:30
One Texas Center
505 Barton Spring Rd (Barton Springs & 1st St)
Austin, TX

1 comment:

Oleg said...

I want to share a testimony on how Mr Benjamin helped me with a loan of 2,000,000.00 USD to finance my marijuana farm project. I'm very grateful and I promised to share this legit funding company to anyone looking for a way to expand his or her business project.The company is a funding company. Anyone seeking financial support should contact them on   247officedept@gmail.com    Mr Benjamin is also on whatsapp +1-989-394-3740 to make things easy for any applicant.